As a Territory Accounts Manager, you are responsible for selling the Products and Solutions through Channel Partners and interacting directly with customers. You will also be working closely with a Sales Engineer.
Our sales team has a keen ability to develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Our Customer provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned partner accounts; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner accounts; develop new direct selling opportunities.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organizations.The Channel Partner Representatives may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospects and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFPs and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Identify customer references that can be utilized when referencing selling.
- Track record in managing full sales cycle including prospecting and direct touch.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.