Working Student (someone who likes to socialize) (f / d / m) – Munich
For this role, fluent German is a must. Start as soon as you can.
- Support in social networks: publishing content and linking different channels
- Support for back-office activities for business start-ups
- Manage communication with candidates looking to change jobs
- Assistance with office activities to support the cultivation of candidate contacts
- Cooperation with partners and suppliers
- Personally, you should want a mini-job, be able to read, write and speak and have a hunting mentality.
- Personally, you should be looking for a mini-job, have fun reading and writing texts, be communicative and open, like to approach people, and have a high level of motivation.
- You come from the field of humanities, where programming, searching and retrieving information is part of your studies.
What you get
- They are part of a learning environment
- Office in the heart of the Glockenbach district with flexible home office options
- Oktoberfest, summer and Christmas party
- Fair salary
If you feel you are up to the challenge, we look forward to your application!