Research Consultant (m/f/x) in international media
Male, Female, Other
We are looking for a Research Consultant (m/f/x) for our client an International Agency with locations in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, or Cologne.
Your Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identification of customer needs and deviation of business development opportunities
- Strong focus on consulting: development of conceptional approaches in ad impact, target audiences, media strategy and consumer insights. Deviation of insights and recommendations for actions.
- Development of new approaches and tools on an international level
- Working closely together with different teams in Munich and on a global level in research-, data- and tech-topics.
Your Experience & Skills:
- Background in data science (university degree: data science, applied data science, statistics, empirical social sciences, or a comparable degree)
- Expertise in one or more statistical programs, e.g., SPSS, R, and in multivariate analytical methods
- Ideally a proven track-record in an international network media agency
- International competence and excellent English skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about project- and process management
- Excellent communication- and presentation skills
- Onboarding: Welcome round, digital onboarding day, newcomer coffee and newcomer round – we’ll make sure your start is perfect Continuing
- Education: Your development is important to us. Whether through our internal campus training program, voluntary language courses or regular coaching – we keep you up to date!
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours, mobile office and job-sharing models allow you to adapt your job to your life – and not the other way around.
- Fun: If you work, you also have to take a break. Whether it’s partying or working out – with us, you’ll have plenty of opportunities thanks to regular after-work events and agency-sponsored fitness programs.
- Accessibility: Our modern office right in the heart of Munich is easy to reach thanks to its perfect location.
- Internationality: As an internationally operating agency group, you have the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with colleagues from different disciplines all over the world.