We are looking for a (Senior) Research Consultant (m/f/x) for our client an International Agency
with locations in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, or Cologne.
Your Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identification of customer needs and deviation of business development opportunities
• Strong focus on consulting: development of conceptional approaches in ad impact, target
audiences, media strategy and consumer insights. Deviation of insights and
recommendations for actions.
• Development of new approaches and tools on an international level
• Working closely together with different teams in Munich and on a global level in research-
, data- and tech-topics.
Your Experience & Skills:
• Background in data science (university degree: data science, applied data science,
statistics, empirical social sciences, or a comparable degree)
• Expertise in one or more statistical programs, e.g., SPSS, R, and in multivariate analytical
• Ideally a proven track-record in an international network media agency
• International competence and excellent English skills
• Highly motivated and passionate about project- and process management
• Excellent communication- and presentation skills
• Onboarding: Welcome round, digital onboarding day, newcomer coffee and newcomer
round – we’ll make sure your start is perfect Continuing
Education: Your development is important to us. Whether through our internal campus
training program, voluntary language courses or regular coaching – we keep you up to
• Flexibility: Flexible working hours, mobile office and job-sharing models allow you to
adapt your job to your life – and not the other way around.
• Fun: If you work, you also have to take a break. Whether it’s partying or working out –
with us, you’ll have plenty of opportunities thanks to regular after-work events and
agency-sponsored fitness programs.
• Accessibility: Our modern office right in the heart of Munich is easy to reach thanks to its
• Internationality: As an internationally operating agency group, you have the opportunity
to network and exchange ideas with colleagues from different disciplines all over the