Our client in Hamburg or Munich is looking for you as a Product Manager (m/f/d).
As our Product Manager (m/f/d), you will focus on the long-term vision and strategic development of our Influencer Management Software. You work closely with our Product Development team, crossfunctional stakeholders, and users to set goals and form strategic decisions through research and feedback. You take ownership to develop new flows and features for our users.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Establish the vision, strategic goals, and metrics for measuring success of our product
• Identify user pains and needs, gather requirements and work with our engineers and UX/UI design to create value
• Define the product roadmap and lead the delivery based on an objectively prioritized backlog with clear written specifications
• Manage all relevant stakeholders and their expectations
• Be the go-to product expert for other internal teams, keep spirits high and drive product improvements
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
• At least 3 years of product management experience in a tech company or digital products environment with an agile development approach
• Strong sense of taking hands-on ownership and accountability
• Analytical and outcome-oriented mindset with focus on efficiency
• Self-dependent, well-organized, and always prepared
• Completed degree in computer science, engineering, technology, business, or relevant field of study is a plus
• You get the rare opportunity to shape our product vision and directly impact our business with your own ideas and new initiatives in a growing market.
• We keep things open, communicative, and agile – because we all love to work in an international environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
• You are free and flexible to use hardware and software of your choice.
• We have flexible working hours – also remote in the home office. Work when and how you work best!
• We are a fun team and love doing company events together.
• We support personal and professional growth through development initiatives, language courses, conference attendance etc.
• You profit from a broad range of company benefits from the Group including sport courses, subsidized public transport ticket etc.