DevOps Practice Leader – ASAP(w/m/d)
Our client is seeking a DevOps Leader who is eager to drive change and provide inspiration and thought leadership through a deep understanding of DevOps frameworks, tools and how to apply them, in highly varied client environments.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual.
• Ambitious and entrepreneurial?
• Do you believe you can do more? And want to be a part of something bigger?
• Do you believe that the ultimate reward should always be client success?
There are four critical objectives for this role:
• Thought leadership – The practice lead will bring a combination of hands-on experience, expert- level accreditation and a demonstrable passion for DevOps concepts as well as the enabling products and services. As a customer-facing ambassador of the practice, the practice lead will help to build and nurture community through education and evangelize the possibilities of DevOps to clients that are already utilizing or will be utilizing public cloud solutions from AWS and Azure.
• Delivery excellence – DevOps is not a framework or a workflow. It’s a culture that is overtaking the business world. DevOps ensures collaboration and communication between software engineers (Dev) and IT operations (Ops). With DevOps, changes make it to production faster. Resources are easier to share. And large-scale systems are easier to manage and maintain. The DevOps practice lead will be responsible for defining and managing DevOps consulting and delivery standards to ensure that our clients’ experiences are of the highest quality and consistency. The practice lead will play a key role in the envisioning and development of new service offerings and continuously improving our current offerings to stay in line with the pace of change in the public cloud.
• Mentorship – The DevOps practice lead will invest in and be accountable for the growth and development of his/her peers that enable the successful selling and deployment of service offerings: Solution architects and Delivery engineers and consultants
• Growth – The practice lead will have a shared responsibility for the growth of the overall practice and will demonstrate this by supporting presales activities and marketing event content creation and delivery.
This is an important and high-profile senior role. If you think you have what it takes to lead its Cloud DevOps Practice, we want to hear from you!
As an ideal Candidate you will have:
• Two or more Associate-level AWS and or Azure certifications
• One or more Professional level AWS and or Azure certifications
• 15+ years of relevant experience in IT administration and or IT management, consulting, professional services and/or software engineering with previous practice leadership experience
• Demonstrable experience architecting and implementing DevOps culture and associated enabling services, tools, business processes and policies
What do we offer you?
• Challenging and exciting work that drives professional development
• Opportunity to enter and grow within the technology industry
• Being part of a winning, high-performance team
• Large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
• An international and diverse cultural community with offices in three countries