Data Recruiter (m / f / d) – Munich
For this role, fluent German is a must.
- Development of a network in the technically competent community of data experts.
- Accompanying the candidates in the application process so that they can flourish in their next job in a challenging position in a company with a suitable culture.
- Recognition of the diverse skills that scientists bring to help those with the relevant skills gain a foothold in the industry.
- Supervision of various measures in the application process, from the selection of applicants, through the interviews to the final hiring after the trial period.
- Expansion of the candidate network and maintenance of candidate contacts.
- Cooperation with partners and educational institutions.
- Creation of individual and meaningful candidate profiles for our customers.
- Advice and support for our customers in personnel matters.
- Employee care at eye level and responsibility for needs-based employee planning and reliable planning of customer assignments.
- Personally, you should be a competitive player who is loyal and proven to be particularly reliable in terms of timely and qualitative compliance with agreements.
- Professional experience in the service sector or in a technical area is desirable.
What you get:
- Be a part of a learning environment
- Office in the heart of the Glockenbach district with flexible home office options
- 10 training days per year
- Oktoberfest, summer and Christmas party
- 30 days of vacation
- Fair salary
- iPhone & / or SIM
- Laptop (Apple, Dell or HP)
If you feel you are up to the challenge, we look forward to your application!