DevOps Engineer - Berlin - ASAP (m/w/d)
vor 3 Monaten
- You analyze operations requirements and processes and implement them via test-driven approach ac- cording to GitOps requirements in our self-developed orchestration tool.
- You take responsibility for the continuous development/improvement of our operations environments in the cloud as well as on-premise.
- You manage incidents and service requests independently (2nd / 3rd level), analyze errors, eliminate faults and ensure operation in our managed environment.
- You support the internal project teams during implementation through technical support and project en- gineering.
- You are actively involved in the continuous improvement of all our services, tools, environments and processes.
What should you bring?
- You have successfully completed IT training (e.g., IT specialist, IT systems electronics engineer or simi- lar) or a corresponding technical degree (e.g., in computer science) or comparable, strong qualifica- tions.
- You have solid knowledge and experience in operating cloud-based container environments, ideally in the Kubernetes environment. Docker, Docker-Compose and Helm are part of your repertoire and ideally also Prometheus, Loki, Grafana and HTTP Server.
- You are confident with Linux and shell scripting as well as database systems, optimally also application servers. Automation, standardization and scaling are fun for you. Quality assurance and documentation are important to you.
- Familiarity with Java and/or Python as well as Git/GitLab complete your technical profile.
- You see yourself as a service provider for customers and have a strong sense for service management as well as experience with ticket systems, incident management and the operation of software solutions.
- The ability to work in a team and a good command of written and spoken English round off your profile.You have a good knowledge of general IT infrastructure, architecture, security, network, storage, servers, monitoring, backup and containerization and can express yourself precisely in a complex environment.
- You are willing to make Long-term commitment and have a willingness to grow, learn and contribute to the success and future of the team and the company.
- Existing valid work permit for the EU Blue Card
What we can offer you
- Very diverse work on a highly specialized, collegial and experienced team.
- Hybrid work model with choice between home office or office.
- Contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility in a diverse, international environment.
- Unique opportunity to work at the exciting interface between high-tech and culture.